Created from high-quality, semi-ripe olives from the early season harvest, Timperio Nobile is a healthy extra virgin olive oil with a unique flavor. Intense and fresh, it has a pleasant, spicy kick and a wonderfully sharp, bitter aftertaste.
The only difference between “Marasca” and “Fiorentina” is about the style of the bottle. Both bottles are made using the same material, which is the “Verde Etrusco” glass, or dark green glass, to protect the extra virgin olive oil from UV rays.
- Marasca has a square shape that saves space on the shelf.
Regular use of Timperio extra virgin olive oils can:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Lower your bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Give your skin a healthy glow
- Reduce the incidence of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and schizophrenia
- Reduce the risk of breast and thyroid cancers